- Plan Your Visit
Our shows are held at the downtown Pittsburgh Convention Center.
1000 Fort Duquesne Blvd
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
The most reliable and up to date source for directions can be found on Google Maps.
For your convenience, we recommend the following…
North Shore Stadium Lots
Park at the Acrisure Stadium lots for $8.00 (ALL DAY!) and ride the FREE CONTINUOUS SHUTTLE to the Show.
- Use the vehicle drop-off outside the Show Entrance on the West side of Tenth Street for any passengers using wheelchairs.
- Drive to the Stadium Lots on the North Shore.
- Follow signs into Stadium Lot #1. (Down river next to Acrisure Stadium)
- Pay $8.00 to park ALL DAY.
- The FREE shuttle buses will take you right to the front door of the Convention Center in less than 5 minutes.
- When you are ready to return, the buses will be waiting right at the front door of the Show. You can pick up any passengers using wheelchairs at the vehicle drop-off outside the Show entrance.
This shuttle operates all show hours, including one hour before and one-half hour after show times, each day!
This is a very inexpensive place to park as well as very accessible. You do not have to wait in line to park.
Information for additional lots and street parking can be found at https://parkpgh.org/
The Home & Garden Show is fully accessible to all persons.
A vehicle drop-off and pick-up area is right outside the Show Entrance on the west side of Tenth Street for any passengers using wheelchairs. Vehicles must depart after loading/unloading.
For those without their own wheelchair, non-powered wheelchairs are available free, on a first-come first-served basis, at the Entrance to the Show – inside the West Lobby of the Convention Center. These can be requested from the staff at the Box Office in the Lobby. A Drivers License or Photo ID is required to be left at time of pick-up.
- 3 & 4 wheel mobility scooters
- $30 for the day
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Manual wheelchairs
- $20 for the day
- 425 lbs. weight capacity